The only city centre hotel on the River Cam
Welcome to Cambridge Hotel, the only city centre hotel on the River Cam. Kings College and Chapel, Cambridge Arts Theatre, and Guildhall are all within walking distance, as well as many bars, shops, and restaurants. Travel on a bicycle or try your hand at punting. Punting hire and tours can be arranged directly from the hotel.
Our 138 bedrooms are designed for your comfort with king-size beds for a restful night’s sleep, air-cooling, and a flat-screen 37-inch TV. Treat yourself to a bedroom with a balcony and river-view and enjoy the stunning location.
Watch the punts as you enjoy lunch or afternoon tea, relax on the riverside gardens with our selection of local gins, or sip a bespoke cocktail made by one of our master mixologists at our on-site dining options. Try the classic Sunday Carvery, a relaxing finish to your weekend break.
Plan a meeting or event in our eight event spaces accommodating up to 300 guests. For special occasions and weddings, the river and gardens of the hotel provide a memorable backdrop.
Easily accessed from across the UK, the hotel is close to Cambridge train station, the A14, and M11, with a large on-site car park for guests at an additional charge.
- Conveniently located in the centre of Cambridge, within walking distance of many attractions
- The only hotel in central Cambridge overlooking the River Cam
- Stunning river views and landscaped gardens, perfect for alfresco dining
- Riverside Brasserie and Twist Bar
- On-site car parking for 165 cars
- Self-parking: £21 per night for hotel residents
- Valet parking available from the concierge
- Visit reception to arrange payment
- Eight conference and function rooms for up to 300 attendees