The Cambridge Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the historic centre of Cambridge, adjacent to the University of Cambridge. King’s College and The Fitzwilliam Museum are only a 5-minute stroll away, while the University of Botanic Gardens and the Railway Station are a 15-minute walk.
Our comfortable, well-equipped bedrooms offer an array of amenities to make you feel at home. Located next to the River Cam, guests can watch the punts glide by while enjoying an unforgettable culinary experience in the Riverside Brasserie.
- The only hotel in central Cambridge overlooking the River Cam
- Stunning river views and landscaped gardens, perfect for alfresco dining
- Riverside Brasserie and Twist Bar
- Eight conference and function rooms for up to 300 attendees
- Fitness Centre
- Check-in at 3 pm, check-out at 12 pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet-Friendly, £15.00 per night
- On-site car parking for 165 cars
- Self-parking: £21 per night for hotel residents
- Valet parking available from the concierge
- Visit reception to arrange payment